- Follow anenglishwomaninmumbai on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Lessons I learnt from Durga
- Mumbai Public Transport (yes again!), being on the radio & why trains are a metaphor for the world.
- Cheese and Wine Whine (Review)
- Animal Rescue
- Vat Savitri Vrat London Style
- Mumbai (un)Public Transport part 3
- On Indian Weddings...
- Cultural Appropriation - My Two-pennies Worth!
- The Gods That Ate Everything
- Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
Category Archives: blog
Meet Pie the kitten. My daughter rescued her from a pile of rubbish outside a hospital. The vet said she was only about ten days old. Our beautiful Russian friend had spotted her hanging around with a mama cat and … Continue reading
This incident, rather ironically happened to me during World Breastfeeding Week, so wishing all the mamas out there doing it, trying to do it and supporting those that can’t a belated happy World Breastfeeding Week! Find out more in the link … Continue reading
This post has been brewing for a while ,then today I read about my friend’s experience with ignorant racism getting on a bus today in London and I could take no more! RANT WARNING….. So my beautiful, intelligent and talented … Continue reading