- Follow anenglishwomaninmumbai on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Lessons I learnt from Durga
- Mumbai Public Transport (yes again!), being on the radio & why trains are a metaphor for the world.
- Cheese and Wine Whine (Review)
- Animal Rescue
- Vat Savitri Vrat London Style
- Mumbai (un)Public Transport part 3
- On Indian Weddings...
- Cultural Appropriation - My Two-pennies Worth!
- The Gods That Ate Everything
- Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
Category Archives: Bombay
Meet Pie the kitten. My daughter rescued her from a pile of rubbish outside a hospital. The vet said she was only about ten days old. Our beautiful Russian friend had spotted her hanging around with a mama cat and … Continue reading
I’ve written previously about my experiences on the Mumbai public transport system. Now I would like to share with you my newfound love, my daily joy in sunny yellow, my savior from traffic jams, chore rickshaw drivers and being pretty … Continue reading
This incident, rather ironically happened to me during World Breastfeeding Week, so wishing all the mamas out there doing it, trying to do it and supporting those that can’t a belated happy World Breastfeeding Week! Find out more in the link … Continue reading
After a tearful goodbye with my boyfriend at Mumbai’s flashy new airport I hobbled white faced onto the plane, doing my best to repress agonising stomach cramps whilst dragging my screaming toddler behind me. I could see the looks of … Continue reading
So before my story takes me back across the pond here is a little photoblog with some of my favourite pics of shows I worked on in India as a sound engineer: Sunburn, Mumbai, 2013 First Stop for the RedBull … Continue reading
By now you may be well versed in my situation in India, but for those new readers who have only just joined us here is a quick summary: I moved to India to work as a sound engineer bringing with … Continue reading