- Follow anenglishwomaninmumbai on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Culture Clash: Boobies!
- Mumbai Public Transport (yes again!), being on the radio & why trains are a metaphor for the world.
- Cultural Appropriation - My Two-pennies Worth!
- Mumbai Public Transport (part 1)
- Brexit, Visas and Immigration Ranting!
- Mumbai Public Transport (part 2)
- On Indian Weddings...
- Cheese and Wine Whine (Review)
- "it's a little different here…."
- The First Red Tent in India
- Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
Category Archives: fundraising
Meet Pie the kitten. My daughter rescued her from a pile of rubbish outside a hospital. The vet said she was only about ten days old. Our beautiful Russian friend had spotted her hanging around with a mama cat and … Continue reading
It has been 32 weeks since I started my fundraising campaign to help my friend in India get a new kidney. After on operation that could not happen due to a problem with her back and a lot of praying … Continue reading