- Follow anenglishwomaninmumbai on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Culture Clash: Boobies!
- Mumbai Public Transport (yes again!), being on the radio & why trains are a metaphor for the world.
- Cultural Appropriation - My Two-pennies Worth!
- Mumbai Public Transport (part 1)
- Brexit, Visas and Immigration Ranting!
- Mumbai Public Transport (part 2)
- On Indian Weddings...
- Cheese and Wine Whine (Review)
- "it's a little different here…."
- The First Red Tent in India
- Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
Category Archives: Public Transport
I’ve written previously about my experiences on the Mumbai public transport system. Now I would like to share with you my newfound love, my daily joy in sunny yellow, my savior from traffic jams, chore rickshaw drivers and being pretty … Continue reading
I spent a good twenty minutes this morning trying to get an auto rickshaw to stop and take me to work. Most sailed by already crammed with passengers. Out of three that did stop, two were hijacked by other commuters … Continue reading
Mumbai, like any major city has it’s fair share of amusing characters lurking around it’s public transport system. Yesterday morning a toothless, crazy eyed but well dressed (and clearly bonkers) elderly gentleman spent a good ten minutes until my train … Continue reading