- Follow anenglishwomaninmumbai on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Culture Clash: Boobies!
- Mumbai Public Transport (yes again!), being on the radio & why trains are a metaphor for the world.
- Cultural Appropriation - My Two-pennies Worth!
- Mumbai Public Transport (part 1)
- Brexit, Visas and Immigration Ranting!
- Mumbai Public Transport (part 2)
- On Indian Weddings...
- Cheese and Wine Whine (Review)
- "it's a little different here…."
- The First Red Tent in India
- Blogging Fusion Blog Directory
Tag Archives: humour
I was reading a thread about favorite home traditions of people who have married into Indian culture. Very fast the posts turned into nostalgia about various types of food. I wanted to expand on my thoughts about this, plus I … Continue reading
I’ve written previously about my experiences on the Mumbai public transport system. Now I would like to share with you my newfound love, my daily joy in sunny yellow, my savior from traffic jams, chore rickshaw drivers and being pretty … Continue reading
After a tearful goodbye with my boyfriend at Mumbai’s flashy new airport I hobbled white faced onto the plane, doing my best to repress agonising stomach cramps whilst dragging my screaming toddler behind me. I could see the looks of … Continue reading